GraviBelt® (post) pregnancy belt to reduce pregnancy-related complaints such as back, pelvic and sciatic pain.
The GraviBelt® pregnancy belt (also known as pregnancy bandage) serves to ease pregnancy-related problems. The wide and elastic belt of the GraviBelt® pregnancy bandage supports the back and lumbar spine. An upright position and the mobility are promoted. The narrower part of the pregnancy belt in the abdominal area can be fastened with an adjustable velcro fastener. Thus, you can adapt the flexible pregnancy belt to the abdominal girth throughout your whole pregnancy. The ties attached to the back and the side of the belt allow an individual width adjustment. Moreover, an adjustment regarding personal needs for comfort and stability is possible. The plastic rods that are sewed into the back region stabilise an upright position.
Use of GraviBelt®:
- with pelvic and back pain due to pelvic ring and/ or sacroiliac joint loosening
- with sciatic pain and pain that radiates in all regions of the body
- with pain in the symphysis region or post-partum loosening of the symphysis
- also recommended to be worn at night during sleep with pain due to physiological loosening of the pelvic ring
Features of GraviBelt®:
- individual adjustment options ensure that GraviBelt® grows with the baby
- easy to put on and wear
- can be worn with normal underwear
- permeable to air and skin-friendly
- practical and comfortable
Sizes of GraviBelt® (post) pregnancy belt:
GraviBelt® is available in the german standard sizes 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44 and 46. The sizes refer to the time before the pregnancy. Physical changes accompanied by the pregnancy (e.g. weight gain) are automatically taken into account.
Care instructions of GraviBelt®:
Gentle hand wash only. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry, but hang wet and air dry.
You are looking for a pregnancy belt that relieves the whole body? Then our GraviBody® maternity support belt might be the right thing for you.