GraviBody® maternity support belt to relieve pregnancy-related complaints in the back, pelvic floor and dam area.
The GraviBody® maternity support belt serves to relieve pregnancy-related problems. GraviBody® supports the back and lumbar spine and offers compression (a counterpart) to the perineal area. The GraviBody® maternity support belt consists of a wide abdomen belt that is infinitely adjustable with a velcro fastener and supports the uterus. Narrow straps for the torso, that are individually adjustable in length and tension, distribute the weight of the uterus on the whole body. An equal distribution of the uterus weight, also in the back area, is achieved by wide straps dividing the narrow straps in the front.
The arrangement of the straps ensure on the one hand that the womb and the baby are not cramped and constricted. On the other hand, the weight pressure on the vagina muscles is reduced. In the back area, the abdomen belt is connected with two narrow straps supporting the buttocks. In the perineal area, those two straps are combined to one wide strap. It is connected with a velcro fastener to the abdomen belt at the front. Those straps relieve the lower part of the spine. In this way, GraviBody® also achieves a compression in the pelvic area.
Use of GraviBody®:
- prophylactically for weakness of the connective tissue, vulva varices (varicose veins in the genital area), former complications in previous pregnancies as well as geminigravidity (twin or multiple pregnancy)
- therapeutically for descensus complaints and for discomfort in back, hip and symphysis area
- post-partum for loosening of the symphysis
Characteristics of GraviBody®:
- individual adjustment options ensure that GraviBody® grows with the baby
- can be worn with normal underwear
- air-permeable and skin-friendly
- practical and comfortable: can even be worn while using the toilette
Sizes of GraviBody® maternity support belt:
GraviBody® is available in the german standard sizes 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44 and 46. The sizes refer to the time before the pregnancy. Physical changes accompanied by the pregnancy (e.g. weight gain) are automatically taken into account.
Care instructions of GraviBody®:
Gentle hand wash only. Do not iron. Do not use bleach. Do not tumble dry, but hang wet and air dry.
You are looking for a cheaper alternative? Then our GraviBelt® pregnancy belt might be the right thing for you.