VagiFit® Vaginal Cones Set
The VagiFit® vaginal cones set consists of 5 pink, tampon-shaped cones of identical size but different weights (1: 20 g, 2: 30 g, 3: 44 g, 4: 56 g, 5: 68 g). We produce our VagiFit® vaginal cones in Germany in compliance with strict quality standards.
Application of VagiFit® Vaginal Cones
The use of vaginal cones (also called kegel weights) is intended for targeted pelvic floor training. If a cone is inserted into the vagina, it is necessary for the pelvic floor that the muscles contract around the cone so that it does not fall out of the vagina. Vaginal cones are a useful complement to kegel exercises for strengthening the pelvic floor.
Use of VagiFit® vaginal cones
- Treatment of urinary stress incontinence.
- Strengthening the pelvic floor muscles. E.g. after childbirth (with training beginning after resolution of lochia) or during menopause.
- Good coordination of the pelvic floor in order to consciously tension or relax the pelvic floor.
- To test the remaining strength of the pelvic floor muscles.
- As a supporting measure before and after surgery. For example, a) to postpone the need for surgery, b) to assure long-term success of surgery results and to prevent organ prolapse.
Note: Vaginal cones should not be used during pregnancy and six to eight weeks after birth.
Benefits of VagiFit® vaginal cones
- Training method is simple to learn & can easily be integrated into the daily routine at home
- Training with vaginal cones offers high therapeutic success rates after just a few weeks of continuous training
- Training with cones after birth prevents descensus and incontinence problems. Moreover, it helps to avoid surgeries
Would you like a complete set with vaginal cones plus lubricant? Then our Femcon pelvic floor trainer is the right thing for you.
By the way: In our news category we have collected five effective PC muscle exercises to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles.